The Academy Awards: Who cares for tuxedos? Bring on the dresses!
It’s the most significant awards show of the film industry and the most glamorous by far. Last night The Oscars took place in LA, with the creme de la creme of the acting world gathering on the red carpet.
Let’s be honest, who cares what the gents are wearing? They all look the same in their black tuxedos and quite frankly it’s boring. We want over the top dresses, princess gowns and skintight couture.
Luckily we’re not bothering with the guys and instead we’re focusing on our best dressed. Check out these gorgeous ladies below and let us know what YOU think:
1. Anne Hathaway in Prada 2. Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture 3. Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive
4. Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen 5. Charlize Theron in Dior 6. Kristen Stewart in Reem Acra
7. Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta 8. Halle Berry in Versace 9. Salma Hayek in Alexander McQueen
10. Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab 11. Naomi Watts in Armani Prive 12. Catherine Zeta-Jones in Zuhair Murad
11. Adele in Jenny Packham, 12. Maria Menounos in Romona Keveza 13. Stacey Keibler in Naeem Khan