If you’re sitting here thinking ooh this is a lovely website, I’d love to feature on here and get me some advertising space then your wish is my command.
Simply take a look at our below opportunities, or if you’re feeling adventurous prepare your own advertising proposal. Then all you have to do is contact Andy in any way you choose; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org), contact form, contact phone (0845 508 7845), Facebook, Twitter.
There are lots of places to advertise on MyCelebrityFashion so there’s bound to be a spot to suit your brand:
Homepage: You’ll see that we’ve got a big, prominent slider on our homepage. This contains large images of and links to our latest blog posts. If you want your brand to appear here (linking through to a blog post that’s all about your brand) then you can book a slot for £500 PCM. Alternatively, you can feature on our wrap-ads for £500 PCM.
Box Ads: Scroll down our homepage and you’ll see four all-singing, all-dancing box ads for our favourite retailers.
These ads feature on a prime spot on the homepage of our ever-popular celebrity fashion site. So if you’d like to see your own lovely fashion brand featuring there then you can do for £400 PCM.
Here at MyCelebrityFashion we love offering our readers exciting competitions. The majority of our readership are women aged 18-24 so they are our core target audience. Our readers love getting glammed up and looking like a star. They do all of this on a budget so they’re first in the queue for the latest must-have high street party dresses, fake tans and accessories. If you can provide a prize in return for coverage, give Andy a bell.
Other Promotion Opportunities:
Retailer of the Week – Graphic image (plus link through) to appear on the homepage slider. Cost £500.
Fashion News – Article on retailer’s latest collection plus social media promotion for a week. Cost £100.
Blogger of the Week – Brands to put their own blogs forward for every week. £250 p/w or > 14%
Why you should advertise with MyCelebrityFashion:
- MyCelebrityFashion is a popular online celebrity fashion magazine
- We attract on average 1.1 million unique users per quarter making us the largest site of our kind in the UK.
- We rank page 1, position 1 – 5 for many key phrases: Celebrity fashion, celebrity outfits, celebrity clothes etc.
- We also rank page 1, position 1 for the majority of celebrity names when used with the term ‘Fashion’ i.e. Cheryl Cole Fashion, One Direction Fashion and Fearne Cotton fashion.
- We receive huge amounts of coverage in national papers and online through our PR activity. We’ve featured in the likes of: Metro, Grazia, Daily Mail, Telegraph, The Sun, OK!, Handbag, Glamour, More! and Bliss